http://franklinmasonpress.com/ekBi Safeguarding pupils
Kingsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its pupils. School staff, governors and volunteers are expected to demonstrate this commitment in all elements of their work. At Kingsley Primary School we achieve this through:
- Establishing and maintaining an environment where children feel secure and are encouraged to talk and are listened to.
- Ensuring that staff are able to identify welfare concerns and take appropriate action to address their concerns.
- Ensuring children know that there are adults in the school whom they can approach if they are worried.
- Including opportunities in PHSE curriculum for children to develop the skills they need to recognise and stay safe from abuse.
- Recognising that each pupil’s welfare is of paramount importance and that some children may be especially vulnerable to abuse e.g. those with special educational needs, those living in adverse circumstances e.g. those who witness violence.
binäre optionen 60 sekunden strategie Rigorous internal systems are in place to ensure safeguarding at a high level. Staff, volunteers and parents should also be aware that anyone can make a referral to the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) at any time.
http://mortimer.ca/?feed=rss2 online trading demo konto Designated safeguarding leads: Mrs Sue Lane (Headteacher) Mrs Alison Shepperdson (Family Support Worker) Mrs Jane McArdle ( Assistant Headteacher) Miss Lynne Stocks (Assistant Headteacher)
http://blog.stylein.se/?vinuk=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-vad-%C3%A4r&378=31 Northamptonshire Safeguarding Children’s Board is a statutory board which has been set up as part of the Every Child Matters government reforms. NSCB ensures that all organisations that work with children work together to keep children and young people safe from harm. NSCB undertakes this role through providing training, the development of policies and procedures and awareness raising.
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) provides lots of useful information to help keep your child safe online, about spotting the signs and dealing with exploitation. There are different areas of the website for parents and for children.